Tuesday 10 December 2013

Gingerbread House Cupcakes as seen in the docrafts Creativity Magazine

If you fancy being a little creative with your cake making this Christmas, then
why not have a go at creating this little collection!


The cupcakes and houses were all made using the Little Venice Cake Company Tools, 
which you can view at docrafts.com


I have to say, I really enjoyed this project - it was just a little tricky stopping the girls 
from eating them before they were photographed!

To see how to make them step by step visit my docrafts gallery here

Thank you for looking!

Jill x


2 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! I love everything tiny and gingerbread is just a must at this time of year!
    Shame I don't live closer - might have had to come into the office that day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki, thank you, it's a shame you aren't nearer, would be nice to see you! x

      Delete

You might also like